Nostradamus now comes with a complete new operational ManagementApp. On the shop floor or at home, direct access to the figures of the day, without having to crawl behind your laptop!
Some of the possibilities:
- View turnover
- Schedule view
- Manage hours
- Compare forecast and realisation
- Manage productivity
- Compare branches
Our new ManagementApp has been given a complete facelift and has beautiful new functionalities. You will not recognise it anymore! We are happy to enthusiastically tell you about our new App, which can be used operationally especially on the work floor.
Wouldn’t it be great, when you can see at a glance how you are doing with the grades of the day! That is why we have provided beautiful, new, visual representations of your figures. You will find in the new ManagementApp different gauges that compare your expected figures (your prognosis) with your actual figures.
Also, the navigation in the app is simplified and everything has a fresh new look.
Not only the look of the app has changed, but also the possibilities have expanded. Below, we briefly explain each (new) functionality:
- New icon: We have replaced the old icon with a nice tie.
- Improved contact list: The contact list has been updated with photos of employees, quick navigation using an alphabet scroll bar and you can now call, text and email your employees and colleagues directly.
- Visual meters in combination with tables: In addition to the tables, we have now added gauges that visually represent the figures. The app explains how to read them.
- Percentage of forecast versus realisation: Because the ManagementApp is often used to steer on (productivity and turnover) figures, we have simplified this by showing the deviation percentage between prognosis and realisation, among other things.
- Additional explanation to help users: To support you as a user with new functionalities, such as the visual meters, we have placed information icons in the app. You can call up the information at any time by clicking on the i icon, but you also have the option of hiding all the information permanently.
- My profile’ updated: In ‘My profile’ in the ManagementApp, you have access to your username and e-mail address. You can also change your password here.
- Turnover and affiliates comparison now separate: In the new ManagementApp, we have divided the comparison of turnover and affiliates into separate pages. In the menu of the app, these two options are listed below each other. Please note that this functionality is only available to you if you have access to multiple branches.
- Visual graphs for Turnover (€) and OPU (%): Besides the already existing table in which you can see your turnover and productivity per hour, we have also added a graphical view. The productivity is always shown as “OPU” in Nostradamus, which means: Turnover Per (Worked) Hour.
And maybe the best feature of all: Viewing and managing work schedules in the ManagementApp! See more about that below.
Viewing schedules & managing hours
The much requested possibility to view the schedule & manage hours has been realised. What is possible?
- Viewing the daily work schedule: You are now able to view the daily roster that you have already created.
- Clocking in and out employees: You see an employee walking around on the work floor, but he/she is not clocked in yet? You can now clock in this employee on your phone. Or maybe it’s quiet in the office and you have too many employees? Send an employee home and clock him out immediately.
- Add employee: It is unexpectedly very busy and you have too few staff around; this is quickly solved in the app! You go to the contact list, call an employee and tell them to come to work immediately. Ten minutes later, you see the employee walk in and immediately add a new time sheet.
- Change start and end times: It is now possible to change the start and end time of an employee in the ManagementApp.
When the start time of a time line is by default rounded to the start time of the employee’s shift on the schedule, it may happen that they are called earlier, clock in, but their time line is reset to the original shift time. In this case, you can easily change the start time of the time line to the actual time the employee started working.
- Break clocking: Send employees on break or bring them back from their break earlier and register this immediately. You can also change the total break time afterwards.
Download now from your App Store!
Who can use this app?
Everyone will be able to download the ManagementApp, but only people with access to the admin side of Nostradamus will be able to log in.
What you will see and what you can change in the app, will be the same as what you can or cannot do on the admin side of the system. For example, if you do not have access to the hours, you will not have this in the ManagementApp either. If you are not allowed to see turnover, it will not be shown in the app either. The permissions that are on in your role, are therefore decisive for what you will see in the ManagementApp.